On Wednesday 30 July 2014 17:11:30 Ashok Kumar wrote:
> I am interested in getting prints AIRPDCAP_DEBUG_PRINT_LINE.
> Can anyone help me in enabling this prints and where we can see this print
> outputs.

$ grep -rwn AIRPDCAP_DEBUG_PRINT_LINE .
epan/crypt/airpdcap_debug.h:44:#define  AIRPDCAP_DEBUG_PRINT_LINE(...

#ifdef  _DEBUG
#ifdef  __FUNCTION__
#define AIRPDCAP_DEBUG_PRINT_LINE(notdefined, msg, level)
print_debug_line(__FUNCTION__, msg, level);
#else
#define AIRPDCAP_DEBUG_PRINT_LINE(function, msg, level)
print_debug_line(function, msg, level);
#endif
#else
#endif

So, you need to add -D_DEBUG to your CFLAGS (or just add a #define _DEBUG line
to that header).

> is it possible to any other kinds of prints to airpdcap files and use it
> for debugging.

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl