On Nov 5, 2014, at 2:12 AM, Michal Labedzki <michal.labed...@tieto.com> wrote:

>> Please run "LC_ALL=it_IT wireshark"
>
> Does it work on Windows? I do not remember to know anyone GUI
> application without option to change language by GUI.

So how do developers on Windows who have their system configured for one
language, but are working on translations to another language, for applications
test their translations for that application?

I.e., is there already a general mechanism in Windows for overriding locale
settings on a per-application basis, which we could make Wireshark use rather
than having it provide its own independent mechanism for that?