That's a possibility (I have to take a look at the dissectors you both
mentioned, and I didn't it yet), but what I was looking for was a more
general way to do that. If the dissector itself has to make this checks, it
means that all dissectors code must be patched. If we find a way to do that
after the dissector has finished, we could have a way to automatically find
incomplete disssectors.