On 25 March 2015 at 08:17, Roland Knall <rkn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I can build wireshark successfully (gtk and qt interfaces) on Windows, but
> If I want to execute it, he complains that the side-by-side configuration
> is not correct.
>
> If I trace the launch with sxstrace, he complains, that the
> ProcessorArchitecture is wrong for the target (amd64).
>
> The build is a Windows 64bit build

Using VS2013, CMake 3.1.3, QT 5.4.1 msvc2013_64_opengl.

I don't normally build x64, so gave it a go using the x64 native compiler
and CMake fails configure, the testing for various sizes fails as CMake is
asking the linker to use both x64 and x86 modes??

If I use the cross compiler (i.e. x86 building x64) then CMake does
configure and the resulting build runs for me (both qt and gtk).

I usually run depends (http://www.dependencywalker.com/) to check what
DLL's etc are to be loaded.

--
Graham Bloice