Hi Pascal,

I am running Windows Enterprise 7.0 with service pack 1.  It should be up
to date with patches, but it may be a week or 2 since I rebooted it.

I did have both the (later version) cygwin wget.exe and what looks like the
same, older version in 4 different places.  After replacing the one in
C:\Windows\System32 with the Cygwin one, it grumbled about cygwin1.dll and
cyggnutls-28.dll, which I'd rather not install.

There was no problem with browsing to the folder with the library files,
and for now I have downloaded zip128.zip manually.
Martin