During the last Sharkfest, I heard from many users and power-users still
some affection to GTK interface. It surprised me a bit, since when I
switched to Qt, it was a matter of will. Resistance to change? Maybe.
Something not to care about? Surely not. The switch-off of GTK will happen,
but... maybe we can try to make it as smooth as possible.
Dario.