Hi,

I have upgraded from VS2013 to VS2015 and Qt 5.6 to Qt 5.9.  I have a problem
running the cmake preparation command.  I'm running all commands from VS2015
x64 Native Tools Command Prompt.

[cid:image001.png@01D36C5B.C20A3930]

I setup the environment with:

set CYGWIN=nodosfilewarning
set WIRESHARK_BASE_DIR=C:\Development
set WIRESHARK_TARGET_PLATFORM=win64
set QT5_BASE_DIR=QT5_BASE_DIR=C:\Qt\5.9.3\msvc2015_64
set WIRESHARK_CYGWIN_INSTALL_PATH=C:\tools\cygwin64
set WIRESHARK_VERSION_EXTRA=-TribeLab

I then change directory into wsbuild64 and run:

cmake -DENABLE_CHM_GUIDES=on -G "Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64" ..\wireshark

The cmake run terminates as follows:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1048 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindQt5Core.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Core", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Core" with any
  of the following names:

    Qt5CoreConfig.cmake
    qt5core-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Core" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Qt5Core_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Qt5Core" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

See also "C:/Development/wsbuild64/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "C:/Development/wsbuild64/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

If I do a set Qt5Core_DIR, sure enough I get past this step but it fails on the
find of the next Qt package.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks and regards...Paul

this e-mail from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Advance Seven Ltd. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Advance Seven Ltd. Registered in England & Wales numbered 2373877 at Endeavour
House, Coopers End Lane, Stansted, Essex CM24 1SJ