Hi,

This was released September last year, has anyone else played with it?

Locally, I got all our uses of it compiling (but mostly not tested).  The
reason I tried it out was that for the LTE RLC Graph, I wanted to use the
QCPAxisTickerFixed class, to force it to not subdivide the Sequence Number
Y axis (which are whole numbers).  This works nicely now for me.

Unless anyone knows of any problems with it, I will work through the
changes to our other users of it over the next few days and post a WIP
patch - I'm probably not in a good position to test all of them thoroughly.

Regards,
Martin