Hi Dario,

> That's what I needed. I was close to it, but I didn't get the right
> starting point for regenerating.
> What's missing IMHO is a cmake target for that. Maybe I will take some
> time to add one (many, actually).
> Thanks Darien.

As indicated by Alexis, Anders and Graham, CMake should already have
created a target.
Fox example on my Linux machine, in the build tree, I can go to
epan\dissectors\asn1\h248 folder and I have a Makefile that, when executed,
will run the asn2wrs command and update the file in the source tree.

Best regards,
Pascal.