On 19 February 2018 at 14:04, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> That's what I needed. I was close to it, but I didn't get the right
> starting point for regenerating.
> What's missing IMHO is a cmake target for that. Maybe I will take some
> time to add one (many, actually).
> Thanks Darien.

There is a target for asn1, that's why an asn1.vcxproj file is generated on
windows, and presumably something similar for the generator of choice on
other platforms.

However, the asn1 target, and for that matter the other generated
dissectors, dcerpc and pidl, are excluded from the top-level build because
they are added with the EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL property.

See https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.10/prop_dir/EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL.html and
epan/dissectors/CMakeLists.txt.

--
Graham Bloice