I've written a new block dissector called blocktype-trb - see
https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/26203/  It works OK but I have a strange
problem.

I've added a profile for the new dissector that adds trb columns into the
packet list.  With this profile active I load a pcapng file with trb blocks and
get this:

[cid:image005.jpg@01D3B254.879DF770]

If I then do anything to cause a rescan (in this case change to Default profile
and then back to my customer profile), the columns are populated:

[cid:image006.jpg@01D3B254.879DF770]

Any ideas what I have missed?

Thanks and regards...Paul

this e-mail from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Advance Seven Ltd. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Advance Seven Ltd. Registered in England & Wales numbered 2373877 at Endeavour
House, Coopers End Lane, Stansted, Essex CM24 1SJ