Hi,

A change I noticed is the way side-by-side code is presented in the code review
window.
This used to be two evenly spaced columns on the screen with horizontal scroll
bars when the lines were longer than the available width. Both scrollbars were
synchronised to help sideways navigation.
The new code review window has a width that also defines the word-wrap width,
and no horizontal scroll bars anymore. I  particularly don’t like word wrapped
code, so this change is unhelpful to me. Worse, there seems to be no option to
manage word-wrap.

Thoughts?
Jaap