Hi Pascal
I'm not sure I got the point. I try to explain what I understand. I have
one single build, that may have multiple problems, some trivial, some not.
The error I see in cmake could be ignored, while the one that counts is the
fact I need the MSVC redistributable in the wireshark-lib folder.
Am I correct?

>> Joao is correct: on one side you have a non fatal error in CMake that
> only impacts the WiX installer, and in the other side your machine does not
> have the MSVC redistributable copied in the wireshark-libs folder (as
> explained in the developer guide) while it is required for the NSIS
> installer.
>
> Can you link the devel guide where it's explained? I just found

https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSrcBinary.html#ChSrcNSIS

Thanks.
Dario.