The "asn1" target rebuilds all asn1 dissectors.
Alternatively to rebuild a specific one, use a target such as
"generate_dissector-pkcs1".

Example:

    mkdir build
    cd build
    cmake ..
    cmake --build . --target generate_dissector-pkcs1

Or if you use ninja:

    mkdir build
    cd build
    cmake -GNinja ..
    ninja generate_dissector-pkcs1

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl
(pardon my brevity, top-posting and formatting, sent from my phone)