On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 5:22 PM Prashant Mathapathi
<mathapathi.prasha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have gone through the projects proposed by Wireshark and I really feel I
> can work on many of them. I kindly request you guys to provide me an
> opportunity to work in the Season of the Docs for Wireshark.

Currently the program is in Technical writer exploration phase. This
is to discuss the project ideas themselves. Technical writer
application period will start June 9, 2020 at 18:00 UTC. The actual
proposals should be submitted through the Google Season of Docs
Program Website.