Hi Alex,

Thank you for your contributions to the documentation! Some components
have been undocumented for a while. You did a good job trying to track
down relevant subject matter experts and doing some research on your
own, despite not being familiar in the area.

The results are visible on
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/2020/participants
and one of Alex's nice funny Wireshark drawings can be found in the
report,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yFDaSZpIz-j9quHGXHWvBspLVIyChwPB4za3imO2QPQ/edit

Looking forward to your further involvement in our community!
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu