Hi Richard,

Indeed it’s a rather monolithic block. Quick look at the code, here are some
suggestions .

- Extract the dissection of the fixed management fields.
All these add_ff_... functions count up to a lot. Not sure how they are
dependant on other parts of the dissector, but these at least one external
dependancy. Could change about 10% LOC.

- Extract the dissection of tags.
These are now modeled as PINOs. Not sure how they are dependant on other parts
of the dissector. Not sure how much that would change.

- Unwrap lines
Lame suggestion, but quite a few lines are wrapped somewhat conservatively.
Unwrapping them to 132 columns might save some LOC as well.

I can offer help with the last one, the others require a little more insight in
this code.

Thanks,
Jaap