Thank you Guy and Chuck!

Adding a Pipe interface with the path "TCP@127.0.0.1:57012" worked, and so
did running "wireshark -k -i TCP@127.0.0.1:57012"! I've now verified that
this feature can be used to read PCAP from a TCP socket in both Windows and
Linux. This is exactly what I was hoping for! Replacing 127.0.0.1 with
localhost didn't work for some reason though. I just get an error message
saying that "TCP@localhost:57012" is not a valid socket specification.

I was delighted to see that tshark also reads the pcap stream nicely when I
run it like this:
tshark -i TCP@127.0.0.1:57012

I've also verified that I can read the PCAP stream from a remote IP instead
of just 127.0.0.1.

Thank you for your great work!