Осоченко Андрей wrote:
> I'm not sure about *developer* version of glib
> here is pkginfo
> # pkginfo -l SMCglib
>    PKGINST:  SMCglib
>       NAME:  glib
>   CATEGORY:  application
>       ARCH:  sparc
>    VERSION:  2.13.0

So it's GLib 2.x.

>    BASEDIR:  /usr/local

OK, so it'd be installed under /usr/local.

Is there anything with "glib" in its name in the "/usr/local/include"
directory?

>     VENDOR:  GTK Group
>     PSTAMP:  Steve Christensen
>   INSTDATE:  Jul 09 2007 11:34
>      EMAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I assume you got this from sunfreeware.net, given the "Steve
Christensen" and "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

> Could you give a link where to download the proper version ??

sunfreeware.com only appears to have one package, so either

        1) the GLib 2.13.0 package includes both "user" and "developer"
components

or

        2) you can't get "developer" components from them.

I don't know which is the case; if there's a directory, or multiple
files, with "glib" in their names, in or under "/usr/local/include", it
includes the developer stuff.