Hi all,

Subj can be download from
here<http://pankratov.us/wireshark-0.99.6-remote-1.zip>.
It's Win32 version.

Sorry I did not create installer version so just unpack archive to any
directory and start wireshark.exe.
Local installed WinPCAP required. If you do not know how to install WinPCAP
just run regular WireShark installation (0.99.6 recommended). It'll do
everything needed.

If you want capture from remote Windows PC go to WinPCAP installation
directory on remote PC and start rpcapd.exe. Copy from your Windows PC
should also work.

To remote capture from Linux PC rpcapd should be started. Check for
information how to build rpcapd for linux
here<http://www.mirrors.wiretapped.net/security/packet-capture/winpcap/docs/docs31/html/group__remote.html>.

<http://www.mirrors.wiretapped.net/security/packet-capture/winpcap/docs/docs31/html/group__remote.html>

I have compiled development version of rpcapd for FC4  (can work on other
linux'es as well). Available here <http://pankratov.us/rpcapd>.

You need to use -n flag for now when rpcapd started. Read documentation
(link I posted above) if have any questions on rpcapd.

After you start rpcapd, lunch my version of wireshark. Go
Properties->Capture->Edit..... You'll find a way to add new remote
interface.
Then go to Capture->Interfaces you'll see new interface in list. It should
work as regular interface.

Any feedback very appreciated. It'll push me to clean the code and release
to public.