Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:13:34 -0700
> From: Stephen Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Hiding interfaces
> To: Community support list for Wireshark
>        <wireshark-users@wireshark.org>
>
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 11:20:55AM -0500, Onur Akgun wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to hide some interfaces from the "Capture Interfaces"
> > screen?
> >
> > Preferences - Capture - Interfaces - Edit does not do what I want...
>
> The "Hide Interface" option in that dialog should do what you want.  If
> not, please explain further.
>

> Steve

What I want is to hide interfaces from the "List Available Capture
Interfaces" menu (first button on the left, or "capture --> interfaces" on
the menu). "Hide Interface" option on the aforementioned menu only hides
interfaces from the "Capture Options" menu.

--
Onur

"dertler seni germeden, sen kendini germe."