Dear Wireshark,

I m new to wireshark and was wondering how do I monitor and get network
statistic of the entire nodes (devices) inside my vlan using wireshart
Version 0.99.6a (SVN Rev 22276)

Best Regards,

Joseph Ng | Technical Architect | ( AUS DID: +61-07-3139 2642 / MY DID:
+06-03-2168 3642   |*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Customer Solutions & Services | 'yes' Optus Business

*~~~****DISCLAIMER*****~~~*
This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from
your system. You must not disclose this email to anyone without express
permission from the sender. The contents of all emails sent to, and received
from, Optus may be scanned, stored, or disclosed to others by Optus at Optus'
discretion. Optus has exercised care to avoid errors in the information
contained in this e-mail but does not warrant that the information is error or
omission free.