I want to analyse VoIP calls calling between mobile phones. I have an
application in the mobile phone which captures the packets received in the call
(pcap file). The problem is that for analizing the call I need only 1 pcap file
with all the packets in the call, but what I have is 2 differents pcap files
(one from each mobile phone). My question is if it is possible to mix the 2
captures in only one file. Then I would have all the traffic within the call in
the same capture and I will be able to analyse it as a complete VoIP call.

Please, help me!!!

Thanks