I believe your video must be RTP encapsulated to perform these
measurements.  Simple UDP or TCP encapsulation of MPEG_TS is not sufficient.

On 2/29/08, Fabiana moreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello! I'm writting because i've been reading so much documentation about
> this software but the more i read the more questions i have!
> I'm streaming an mpeg-4 video trhough a wireless lan using rtsp protocol.
> my question is how can i calculate the jitter, packet loss and packet drops
> of all the data that i received and i have saved in a document. (the two
> only protocols i see is tcp and trsp)...i dont know which one to filter in
> order to get what i want. I have been playing around with the software and
> reading the documentation but i just dont get it. I really need your help
> and this may be trivial to you guys but i need to get started. Thank you
> very much!!
> Fabiana

-jp

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe
it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away
from the first fight.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandy.com