Hi all
I am writting because I need help using wireshar, im still a bit confused
with the software and im totally new
Well this is my case
- I am streaming an mpeg-4 video over a WLAN which wireshark is capturing
all package when the streaming is on (im running wireshark on my client
computer)
- I see tcp/rtcp packets from the server ip and from the client ip

So to make the analysis, i have to change all my tcp/rtcp packets to udp???
or just the tcp packets which the server is the source? after decoding those
tcp packets into udp i shall change them to rtp so i can make the analysis
right? please help i dont have this very clear yet!

fabiana