Hi list,

I'm analyzing a network capture dump with hundreds of RTP streams.

Is there any way to get wireshark to decode as RTP multiple packets? I need
to choose an UDP packet and then decode it, which is only a payload channel
of one RTP stream. Since I have 2 payload channels per stream (audio and
video), I'll have to decode manually thousands of packets.

Is there a way to fasten this kind of operation? Even if it's
semi-automatic, like toggle several udp packets and decode them as RTP
streams?

I've already looked everywhere trough the application and google but can't
help myself.

Thanks in advance for any tip.
Regards