Pardon me if this is a very basic question(I am fairly new to WireShark)...
but I am stuck with the problem of starting a wireshark listening on a
specific port through command line. Here was my initial command line arg
list:

wireshark -fudp -i2 -k

I want to be able to listen for data coming on port 346478 but am unable to
find an argument that would do the job. I went through this link
http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureFilters

But I don't exactly know when to issue these arguments and where. Can anyone
please suggest me some direction on this?

Thank you!