Dear Wireshark Users,

I'm writing some dissectors in my work and uses forums to get some clues
how to implement some issues.
Currently I have some basic parser which gets protocol description and
generates the LUA dissector.
The issue is that I had to invest too many hours on understand how LUA
works.

The reason for this is that there are not enough examples for this.
Also there is description of the API, but there are very few examples on
how to use it/what is graphical input/outcome.

Now I'm facing some new issue for new protocol (
https://ask.wireshark.org/question/11650/lua-wireshark-dissector-combine-data-from-2-udp-packets/)
and there is only single general explanation (from few years ago) I have
found on the issue, but again as there are no explanation on this how how
to use, and it will take me too much time to understand how to use it.

For those who are using/generating custom dissectors, do you think that the
current documentation on the *LUA *is enough?
(Luckily, for C custom dissection, there is much more explanation).

Regards,
Michael