Hi Vikas,

Le mer. 26 févr. 2020 à 07:25, Vikas Theng <thengvikas2...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hello ,
> I am trying to dissect mac-nr exported pdu, it is showing mac-nr in
> wireshark but not able to dissect complete message.
> I have added mac exported pdu heuristics and mac nr heuristics. please
> find attachment.

Based on the screenshot I can spot several errors:
- you should use the tag EXP_PDU_TAG_HEUR_PROTO_NAME and not
EXP_PDU_TAG_PROTO_NAME as you want to use the mac-nr heuristic dissector
- the exported PDU payload should be directly the UDP payload, so starting
with 6d6163. Remove the first 10 zeroes

Best regards,
Pascal.