Hi,

Is there a better way to check latency and packetloss then doing a hard manual
compare?

I have 2 PCAP files taken on both ends of SDWAN link that we suspect is
absolutely not doing a good job. We used the filter on 2 specific subnets while
doing a telephone call . So we have the data  and looking at the seperately it
seems the SDWAN link is not doing well.

But I was hoping for a better and smarter way to determine packet loss and
latency based on a set of PCAP files taken on both ends.

Anyone has better or smarter way to point more definitively to how bad it realy
is?

Regards, Hugo.