Hi Community,

Please ignore my second question in previous email:

(2) From A.2.2.1.2 ToC byte section:
> F (1 bit): If set to 1, indicates that the corresponding frame is
followed by another speech frame in this payload, implying that another ToC
byte follows this entry; if set to 0, indicates that this frame is the last
frame in this payload and no further header entry follows this entry.

I know there can be multiple TOCs followed by "speech data '', and use "F
bit" in ToC byte to indicate whether this is the last TOC byte. I am just
wondering if there is a possibility that the first byte of speech data can
also have the "F bit" set to 1, so it is misunderstood as Toc byte?

I just realised I made a silly mistake, and very sorry for causing
inconvenience!

Best Regards
Nan Xiao