> The only clue I can give is that images less than
> around 30K seem to work OK, despite resetting ItemBufferSize and restarting
> Webstar

I remember that the first versions of Tango 3 (that we bought for it's
upload ability) couldn't upload files greater than 32K. Cost us a major
client and put a project on hold for months.

That said, I know the last 3.6.X uploaded up to 9Mb files without a problem.

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088