> Or you could write a message file for the outgoing mail folder of
> SIMS (I imagine it's like EIMS in this respect) plus a list of recipients and
> let the server do the hard work

SIMS doesn't seem to have a separate mail and recipient file. It's all in
one. What I propose to do is write all the e-mails as text files to the SIMS
Submitted folder (well, an alias of the folder) and let SIMS pick them up
and send them. Or I could write one file with all the recipients in the
header (BCC of course) and send it that way. That way I can forward a single
file to my ISP's SMTP server and it can do the work and I save bandwidth.

Before I get too far into this does anyone know if Tango 2000 will write to
an Alias of a folder?

And is there any limit to the number of recipients in the header of an
e-mail?

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088