> By you wanting a Tango 2000 server, this means that you won't be getting it
> from With Enterprises. Since they are the ones who support and develop the
> product, they are the ones who are losing out.

And ironically the reason I need a second copy is to allow me to evaluate
WiTango whilst leaving some sites on an undisturbed box. The evaluation
process needs to happen before I spend money on my WiTango license.

I will definitely contact you as a 30 day eval license is exactly what I
need.

Thanks

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088