I have asked this before, but am still having a devil of a time trying to figure out how to get started.

I would like to take pre-existing PDF files of, let's say. business cards ot letterheads, with the art already in the PDF file, and have the user fill out an HTML form to input name, address, etc.

The PDF would need to have font info embedded and be tighty controled by character length, etc (I could do this in the form).

I was all over google trying to find exactly how to do this. I found some very primitive stuff written in ASP and also found some programs related to "html2pdf". Has anyone done this with Witango? Any examples or info on what I need to get started? This is not for commercial use but internal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks