Witango 2000
IIS 5
SQL 7
All service pask and critical updates.
SQL Machine - 1 gig ram, 1 gigahertz, Athelon, Win2k
IIS Machine -1 gig ram, 1.8 gigahertz, Athelon, Win2k

I am about to go public with a site that will give a dress shirt to each employee to a certain compnay. I set it up so they can only order once. The employees are in a table with their last 4 digits of their SS number and their birthday as their passwords. There will be 18,000 employees hitting the site for about 3 weeks after the site is published in their newsletter.

Should I have any concerns about this many data calls or hits? I have about 40 other sites on thiese servers, some getting up to 3000 visits per day with no hiccups. It runs very cool at about 3% cpu usage. Just wondering if the extra load will be a problem.

Thanks