From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 4:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Ckkie Example

Exuse me. There IS properties, but nothing that lets me set an
expiration. I need to do this by hand.

I have been through the documentation and I am still confused. I
would like to set a variable (<@VAR username) That would not expire.
I am building a form nd I would like to give the ability to the
users to remember their login so when they come back, they will not
need to log in again. The username is the only variable I need saved.

Can a  variable be saved indefinetly? Does someone have an example
on how to do this?

<ASSIGN username "Fred" scope="cookie"> Then what?

Sorry for the rudementary post. I have not used cookies before and
feel I need an example to get started. Lot of stuff about http
headers that I don't understand when I search the archive.

Thanks