A couple of years ago, in the old component zone, I downloaded a nifty taf that replaced carriage returns with <br> and double carriage returns with <p>, etc. I am still using this and it works great for posting text into a database keeping the html inplace for display.

One part of this I deleted, was using the same method to filter language. Unfortunately, I cannot find the original file.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction so I could get this file again.

Thanks