 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:34 AM
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: Witango-Talk: Upload Revisited after a couple of years

This brings up another question I have on file uploads. I wrote a program 2 years back, but every time a file was uploaded, it pretty much pegged CPU usage on the webserver. This effectively locked all connections until the upload was complete. Large uploads were a very big problem for me. The sites wanting to utilize this were printers that jacked around fairly large files. 10 - 100 mg or more.

 I am running a Win2k Server fully updated and patched with IIS5. Does
 this lock still happen on Windoze machines???? I need to set up
 something for a client, but was seriously thinking of a new server to
 do this because of all the problems I was having in the past. Has
 anyone found a workaround for this?

 Thanks!