OK, everything failed until I found this expensive openlink driver. AFter I installed the 'trial' version, the other drivers started working again.

On Sep 25, 2007, at 2:40 PM, Roland Dumas wrote:

well, for some reason, none of the mysql odbc drivers works. Not the ppc nor the intel ones. THey don't even pass the installation testing. Actual drivers crash with witango. I've found only one that works, the openlink universal driver, but it costs $350 minimum.