What's weird is that I don't have the opportunity to enter my password. As soon as I open a datasource, it gives me an error.

I check my ODBC settings and the myodbc utility says the connection is good. Something in witango studio is dented. Looking for where witango studio stores its remembered settings to see if there is any corruption.