My dev server melted down. coincidentally, I had a taf that returned a foundset with 1000 records. A mistake, but it would choke the http server. I was in the process of fixing that taf when my server just died. Hard drive failure. It seemed like a coincidence. No way that a too-big foundset could corrupt a hard drive, right?

I moved the files to another server. I fixed the taf to make sure it only retrieved 75 records at a time. (<@ARG number> = 75) Another person kept restoring the old taf, though. It crapped out the http server. Then a hard drive failure.

Is it possible that a taf that returns too big a data set could crap out the hard drive? Coincidence?