a cheap way to make search args SEO friendly is to just append keyword laden arguments. If your taf is looking for something like ? _function=list&cat=3 which a search engine overlooks, append descriptive arguments that may or may not actually be used in the taf, such as ? clothing_type=pants&size=long&style=pleated&_function=list&cat=3