From: er...@mac.com [mailto:er...@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 5:19 PM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: Begin and End Transaction Problem

I am seeing a bug where any inclusion of a Begin and End Transaction in my taf
file results in a "The file was not loaded because it has a corrupt structure."
error.

This has confounded me for awhile because I'm converting older 5.5 tafs to
6.0.7, having to alter all my data sources from OCI to JDBC. At first I thought
I was just making mistakes while working on these long, complex programs, but
after banging my head for awhile I finally decided to start narrowing down the
issue by creating a greatly simplifying test program to try out just a few
basic components from the original program. I found that having the Transaction
blocks causes the file to fail but if I remove them it succeeds.

Anyone else experience this or know a work around? Did something change with
Begin and End Transaction blocks with the new version that I'm not aware of?

I'm running the Mac Dev Studio 6.0.7, deploying to Linux Application Server
6.0.7.

I have encountered this problem in two unrelated programs, so it isn't just the
one file I'm working with. I do not believe this is a Lion (10.7) problem
either because I initially encountered this issue before I upgraded. It just
took me until after to diagnose it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Erik Gorka
Reed College