Steve,

I’d like to look at your specific situation in more detail. Escaping of values
in SQL statements should be automatically handled by TeraScript Server.

Robert

From: Steve Briggs [mailto:st...@wowpages.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:30 AM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: Witango / TeraScript MySQL escape meta tag

I need to convert a bunch of old TAF's for PCI compliance and I'm looking for
the easiest way to escape insert and update statements to avoid SQL injections.
Does anyone have a custom meta tag similar to PHP's mysql_escape_string? i.e.
<@MYSQLESCAPE <@POSTARG first_name>>

Or any other suggestions as to the best way to go about this?

Thanks!

 -- Steve

Steve Briggs

Wow Pages

Portland, Maine

Longmont, Colorado

207-761-2450

888-325-5907

st...@wowpages.com

  _____

with "unsubscribe witango-talk" in the body.