Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Yes. That was the reason i am getting the
error. Even when i try with ComboBox, i am getting the error saying ComboBox
is not found in the msi table. So, how do i add ComboBox using a custom
action (dll)?  Could you please give me some sample code for the ComboBox
using custom action?

Regards,
-Rajesh