In the case where a bundle uses SetUpdate to do an update, I've seen an issue
caused by the "automagic" cleanup of the bundle when the updated bundle is
trying to get its version info from the file on disk.  This is caused by bundle
1.0 downloading and executing bundle 1.1, but then immediately doing cleanup
which uses MoveFileEx to move the running bundles file on disk to the temp
folder.  WixStdBA has a method, GetBundleFileVersion, which then fails because
the file is no longer on disk in the expected location.

  I ponder if it's worth going down the route of using
FindResource/LoadResource/LockResource/VerQueryValue to get the resource
information from the currently running process handle instead of having to use
the file name.

Thanks,
Jacob