From: Bob Arnson [mailto:b...@joyofsetup.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:08 PM
To: WiX toolset developer mailing list
Subject: [WiX-devs] Bugs 4490 and 4491

4490: Rob and I figured out what was going on. I wrote it up in the bug at
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/4490/, so see that for details if you're curious.
Good news is that it's not really a bug but a design hole and fixing that isn't
something we can do in v3.9. (And it wouldn't fix the bug for this user anyway.)

4491: I took Sean's fix for this. It's too easy to run into and the fix is
tight.

So other than a potential one-line change (or none at all) that's on Rob's
plate, we're back to ready to ship. And I can unclench.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/