I am using sca.wixlib (wix 2.0) and it comes with ConfigureIIS action in InstallExecuteSequence.

Our installation has multiple features and only few of them needs IIS pre-requisite check.

Currently when we run the installer with features which don’t need IIS,

this custom action is still getting executed and throwing an ignorable dialog

with message ”Cannot connect to Internet Information Server.”

I tried adding conditional custom action explicitly in the installexecutesequence in my code for ConfigureIIS

but it is not showing up in the msi when I open it in Orca.

If anyone already done conditionally disabling wix sca.wixlib custom actions, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

chandra