Peter G. Sakhno wrote:
> My question is what value should be provided for that attribute? In
> documentation said that it should be "the cost of registering the module
> in bytes". How to calculate that cost?

MSI knows your file sizes but it can't see what your self-reg code is
going to do. For typical registration, it doesn't much matter. But if
you do something "odd," like creating a cache of several megabytes, you
need to tell MSI so it can determine if there's enough disk space.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org